Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hellyer Keirin Video



This is a video of me in a keirin race at Hellyer Velodrome on August 1st, my second keirin of the night and the race I went into most detail about in my race report below. Thus, the video is somewhat redundant. However, it does include nice moments like Amy narrating the race to Dorothea, the dog we were looking after, and Amy getting so excited at the finish that she actually missed me crossing the line. You'll just have to take my word on the result...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That was hilarious...oh, and job well done and all that.

Anonymous said...

Oh that was awesome. I love how the other guys have significant fan clubs and you're like "take that Hellyer track guys and track guys' posses." I meant to watch it a few weeks ago when you told me that Amy got so excited at the end she didn't get you actually crossing the line. I miss summer!