Monday, March 8, 2010

NAHBS recap

Ok, I won't go into great detail about the coverage of NAHBS. I didn't really get a chance to even walk around and take many photos, so I'll leave that to the folks who have been doing so well with the coverage. Of course, Urban Velo killed it as always. Tracko's recent post had some great videos that gave a good sense of the event. Also, the guys from Outofprintmag were there and really did some good coverage/wrap-up. Check it out here. However, I would like to take this opportunity to say what an honor it was to have won the "Rookie of the Year" new builder award. I was up against some really tough competition and it was really amazing to have been selected by such and incredible panel of industry experts.

Photo by OUTOFPRINTMAG.COM

It was such a great time. I couldn't have asked for more. I can't wait for next year, which if you haven't heard, will be in Austin! So good!

No comments: