Friday, June 11, 2010

Catlike Helmets to be distributed in the US

Finally! I know Catlike helmets tend to be pretty polarizing, you either love them or hate them. I'm firmly in the former camp. I have a Catlike and absolutely love it. It's hands down the best fitting helmet I've ever owned. Up until now, they've been very difficult and expensive to source but hopefully that will change now. Starting in July, Serotta Sport will be distributing Catlike here in the US. It's about time!




Me-ow!

Read more about it at Bicycle Retailer

2 comments:

Philipp said...

I have to agree - I just bought a Catlike Whisper Plus and it feels great. Even though it was much cheaper and easier to get the helmet over here in Europe. Hope the US distribution really kicks off soon.

Anonymous said...

July 7 and in the midst of the Tour de France. Where's Serotta Sport on distribution? No where. Not even a mention on their website when tens of riders are wearing them in the premier cycling event. Catlike should find another distributor.