Friday, December 17, 2010

First to the Line!

I recently got a copy of First to the Line, a brilliant bike racing card game, from its developer Rich, and I love it.

It's easily the best approximation of racing that I've played in a board or card game, and there are plenty of racing games out there. Initially, the rules took a little getting used to, but with great cards like Sticky Bottle and Surf the Team Cars, and lots of variety of road types, the game is both simple and complex.




If you're a cyclist who likes board or card games, check it out here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. I played this with Rich and a some friends over beers a few months before its release on Staples business cards. It's good to see this posted here!

Anonymous said...

Ugh! If only my bike friends were gaming nerds, or my nerd friends were into cycling!

This seems like it was pretty much made for me though.

ollifftheplaces said...

can you solo play it?