Friday, February 25, 2011

NAHBS Post 3.

I think these posts are getting successively less rubbish... but I might be wrong.


611 track bike. Brushed stainless steel tubing. Look forward to seeing Mr. Loud race it at Northbrook this season. [edit] TRACK BIKE OF THE YEAR, BABY!!


611 belt-drive town bike.


The bars of the belt-drive town bike. So rad.


Beautiful track bike from Don Walker.


Brooks booth. Is that Moby?


Geekhouse stable. Really nice stuff.


Solid as fuck looking Geekhouse polo bike.


Vanilla booth.


Damn.

Okay, I only got about 4 hours sleep last night, so I'm wrecked, and am taking a break from posting for a while. Check back for more photos as NAHBS continues.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome bikes - wish I was there.

Will you post up some bikes from the Scott Quiring booth? I have one of his customs and am interested in what he's showcasing.

Thanks!

Erik

Simon said...

Hey Erik, I'm going to be taking more photos tomorrow, so I'll definitely try to get some of Scott's work.

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot!

brunop said...

nice pics, mang! keep 'em coming!

brunop said...

oh yeah. you see firefly yet? they have anything? thanks!

Rombsy said...

"Brooks booth. Is that Moby?"

...or Michael Stipe?