Monday, January 9, 2012

new image blog



Hey all, so it's been a while since I've done much work on Hipster Nascar, mostly because I don't really have the time any more. I'm working full time on my dissertation, and lecturing, and on a lot of other school/work projects, so I really don't have a spare minute to write anything of substance for Hipster Nascar, which is why it has kind of been just an image blog for a while. However, this platform isn't really the best for running an image blog (it drives me mental to have to use picasa to upload images bigger than 400px wide) so a while ago I started a dedicated image blog here. It's not specifically about cycling, but will have bike stuff up there, especially when the weather gets better, racing season starts, and I get out there taking photos again. For now it's just a random collection of stuff I think looks interesting. Check it out. Or not. Whatever! This isn't the end of Hipster Nascar necessarily, but content is going to be thin here for the foreseeable future.

New blog here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks really good and an interesting assortment of various pictures. It would also be awesome if you had a facebook version of this or something to get daily updates (not using Tumblr so not sure if this works like that myself).

I like your taste in photos though and please keep it going.