Sunday, October 12, 2008

Trick Photos

I usually don't post on the weekend, but I couldn't wait till tomorrow to post these great photos from David Munson. I miss stuff like this!! I love riding my road bike and all, but these pics remind me so much of the old Tricks'n'Drinks sessions in Chicago, and I miss the fun of hanging out in a sub-zero parking lot with friends, drinking Old Style and learning tricks. Enjoy these photos of the Denton, TX crew!

Leg-through leg-over saddle-grab skid. I like skids. Photo by David Munson.

Wheel grab. Photo by David Munson.

That is quite a lean! Photo by David Munson.

Aerospoke grab. Photo by David Munson.

I love this picture. No-handed leg-over skid. Photo by David Munson.

Wheelie/Trackstand. Photo by David Munson.

wat ... Photo by David Munson.

Great pics, thanks for letting me use them, David!

2 comments:

Tom Mosher said...

I so so so hope in that last picture he's hitting my 'jump the bike' trick!!

Anonymous said...

those are some nifty moves