Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Billykirk U-Lock Holster

I've been a fan of Billykirk for a while now. They put out some really outstanding handmade leather bags and accessories (with a price tag to match).
I saw over at Selectism yesterday that they are getting ready to release a classy u-lock holster/pouch.



It looks really sharp. Their attention to detail in construction methods is always outstanding. It's not listed for sale on their site just yet, but watch for a release this spring. It will be produced in black, brown, and natural. Expect a price tag well into the triple digits. I bet it'd look great with one of Trackos new denim workman's hats!

In the mean time, if you have a bespoke artisanal itch that you just need to scratch*, you can head over and pick up one of their frame bags:


*just to be clear- this was sarcasm

4 comments:

iamameatpopsicle said...

i like the design, but for a hip pouch i wonder if it will be flexible enough to fit odd-shaped things. i hope they have a good return policy if it doesn't work out for someone.

Aaron said...

Yeah, looks like it could be iffy. Definitely form over function. Looks great though!

Simon said...

I love it when people don't get jokes!!!

john said...

last night my lock slipped out of my belt and slid down a slushy street of chicago and as i put the filthy cold wet lock back down my pants I thought this holster might be a good idea.