Friday, July 2, 2010

Second Annual Fantasy Tour de France Competition!














The Tour starts tomorrow, so we're running another fantasy competition, very like the one we ran last year but even more disorganised! Go to the Versus fantasy cycling page here, set yourself up an account, and join the private group named HipsterNascar. The password to get into the group is: doping4eve. Then pick your roster, and watch as Wiggo fails to earn you a single point outside of time-trials! The prizes have yet to be determined, and will probably consist of bits and pieces of rubbish that Aaron and I find in Roanoke thrift stores. Good luck!

UPDATE: The correct password to join the HipsterNascar league is "doping4eve". Little known fact: Simon is a huge fan of the Ruff Ryder's First Lady, Eve.


Sorry for any confusion!

-Aaron

In my defence, I didn't realise that my original choice for the password, doping4ever, would be too controversial for Versus. Pat McQuaid probably complained about it or something. But it is true, I do have a thing for Eve, so it all works out nicely!

-Simon

7 comments:

Wiggo said...

That password doesn't work for me. Am I doing it wrong?

Aaron said...

Hmm.. I'm trying to figure this out too. We'll get it sorted and post detailed instructions as soon as Simon wakes up.

Aaron said...

Simon must have been in such a hurry to get off to "holiday", he left off a letter on the password. The correct password is "doping4eve".

Paul May said...

It is on.

Paul May said...

I scored 303 points today; but Versus says I have 0....hmm.

Aaron said...

Hmm. I'd just go ahead and assume Simon is somehow responsible for that if I were you...

Simon said...

The first few stages are a "trial period." Any points you earn don't count towards your total. The game proper starts after Stage 4, I think.