Friday, August 15, 2008

Watching the Olympics Online

If the track cycling isn't on TV where you are, try some of the following links. I'm not sure if they'll work, so don't give me any grief, but hopefully at least one of the following sites will be showing some of the Olympic track action:

CBC (they're showing the cycling live, but it might be restricted to Canada)
NBC (if they're showing the cycling, you should be able to see it here... but I'm not sure how much, if any, they're showing)
BBC (this will only work if you're in UK. Might work in Ireland, but I doubt it)
Eurovision Ch. 8 (this will only work if you're in Europe)
cycling.tv (not sure about this one at all, I can never figure out their mad interface)

Thanks to the brilliant cyclingfans.com for compiling the above links, and thanks to DublinMessengers for the cycling.tv suggestion.

No comments: