Monday, August 4, 2008

Hipsters on Hoth

I saw this piece of Star Wars tarck-bike art over on The Greatest Things:


And it reminded me of this:
They're both nice, but I love the details in the second pic. I found it a few years ago on BFSSFG, back when it was the only game in town, before the regional forums started up. If you know who Hoyle is, let me know.

[update] It's not from a few years ago, apparently. It's from 2007, which only seems like years ago. And, it's by blickblocks, so check out more of her illustrations/photos/etc here. Thanks everyone for the info

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the second one is done by blickblocks on BFSSFG

Anonymous said...

http://www.wesleyburt.com/bicycle/chewielando.jpg

chiewie and lando ride bikes too
by my friend wesburt...

Anonymous said...

Oh man I was unaware I had competition. I'll have to step up my game.

Anonymous said...

the second one is from 10/07, not a few years ago and quite a while after everyone fled for regional forums.. anyway..

blickblocks said...

That's mine! Yes I drew it last fall.
-blickblocks

blickblocks said...

Oh and by the way, since I don't have my site all up and done here is my flickr:

http://flickr.com/photos/djfreakosuave/

-blickblocks