Friday, October 2, 2009

Interbike Finale- Random pics, the not-so-good stuff:


Yes, that's right...

Just in case you missed it...

These guys had a more booth space than Eddy Merckx. True story.

Finally I can match my chain to that old salsa rasta tape I've been saving.

Tange 31.8 (throughout) bullhorn

I think I literally slapped my forehead when I saw this one.

Maybe something got lost in translation here- not sure what that ST bend achieves...

I don't think the PK Ripper/DC collabo works quite as well as the Kalavinka/Adidas did...

Again, I didn't bother to ask...

Looks pretty good at first right?

But upon closer inspection...

Welcome to Interbike 2009 2006

Needs more colors...

The winner for worst of Interbike 2009 in my book.

OK. That's it for the Interbike coverage, I promise. You can go ahead and start looking forward to next year now. I know I am...

2 comments:

j.dot said...

did you take the muscle guys bikes for a spin?

Michael.Vanscouver said...

I would buy one of those "swole" bikes, but seeing as the rasta chain is not going to be compatible, forget it.