Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rock Racing "Fixie"

Just as BMX’s transformed cycling, fixies are going to be the next big alternative sport. They are making cycling fashionable with a whole new urban crowd and Rock Racing is excited to help fuel this growing trend. -Michael Ball

Yes, that's right. Michael Ball has partnered with Louis Garneau and is producing a line of Rock Racing branded clothing and equipment. Included in the line is a carbon flatbar track bike called "Project 4815". According to the RockRacing twitter, "The Project 4815 carbon commuter bike is a tribute to Michael Ball's favorite gear cluster".




So there you have it...

8 comments:

Snacks said...

Dear Michael Ball,

Nnnnno.

j.dot said...

i want to not like it but...how much?

Simon said...

Yeah, I'm with j.dot. I want to hate it, really I do, but...

Aaron said...

No, it's ok. I know 4815 is your favourite cluster too...

Anonymous said...

Fatty approves.

http://www.myfixedgear.net/fatty

Anonymous said...

I'd like to put a S-A SX3 hub on it and make sure none of the ratios are 48-15.

Well no, not really. I'd rather see Michael Ball choke on his own crap.

j.dot said...

oops?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94441149@N00/2204446747/in/set-72157603548564715/

Nash Jacquez said...

Help me find parts for the 4815 I recently acquired only the frame and I need the seatpost sleeve, the dropout/ chainstay plate re -inforcement connector, and the plates for the .dropouts