Thursday, May 20, 2010

American Flyers Hat Tip

I have a real soft spot in my heart for anything American Flyers related. The first bike shop I ever worked at was named after the film. So when I saw Tracko's post this morning showing Saxo Bank/Specialized's tribute to the 25th anniversary of the movie, I got all nostalgic. Nice job Julich! Looks sharp- I would have loved to see some more direct inspired decals and maybe some gumwalls, but the tubing decals are a great touch!



Read more about it here!

Also, I'll go ahead and take this opportunity to post a wrinkly iPhone photo of my favorite cycling related t-shirt ever:

The shop is long gone, but I should get some of these remade...

Good find Kyle!

4 comments:

Simon said...

I will pay you money if you never say "hat tip" again.

Aaron said...

How about I Irish it up a little with a "Tip 'o the Hat"?

Simon said...

I hate you.

Aaron said...

Aw, shucks...