Thursday, September 25, 2008

Interbike Revelations

Revelation 1: Lance raced Cross Vegas. He came 22nd in the men's Elite race. Lining up against him was Chicago phenom, Rock Lobster rider and former alleycat supremo Ben Popper. Yay Ben!

Lance "unattached" Armstrong clearing a barrier at Cross Vegas last night. Thanks to Ken Conley for the great photo. Check out more of Ken's cycling photos here.

Revelation 2: MASH edition Cinelli. Let's be honest, this is not a revelation to anyone who reads any other track bike blog, but even though everyone has already seen this, I still felt I should post it. More details here.

Photo from the MASH/Arkitip site.

Revelation 3: Katy Steudel of Team Pegasus won the Wheelers and Dealers Industry Race race at Cross Vegas in front of 3,500 spectators! Hell yes, Katy!

Katy (91) at a cross race last season. She now adds a Cross Vegas win to her Wisconsin State Cyclocross Championship, amongst other impressive victories. Photo by Kat Jacobs.

Sounds like Interbike has been pretty good so far. I haven't seen many photos of impressive track stuff though, but I did see some photos of nice track stuff at Eurobike recently, so I'll post that soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes you wonder what Katie is doing with a second rate team like Pegasus

Simon said...

Who is this "Katie" you speak of?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Simon!

Snacks said...

Best step off my team and use a different tool to hate.


Wait, did I just call myself a tool?

Rachel said...

Lance suitcases it