Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Random Races

Here are some forthcoming races that may or may not be happening where you live:

Santiago Sicko - Santiago, Chile (!!) - TOMORROW, Oct 1st. - Goddamn I wish there was a scene in Caracas like the scene in Santiago.

Blo-No Bike and Rage Alleycat Series - Bloomington/Normal, IL - Oct. 10th to 12th - Details here.

Pumpkin Rally 2008 - Cincinnati, OH - Oct. 18th - Details here.

Night of the Living Tread III - Ann Arbor, MI - Oct. 30th - Details here.

Atlanta Halloween Alleycat - Atlanta, GA - Oct. 31st - No details here, but check it anyway. Ha!

Halloween Alleycat presented by Shop Gentei - Baltimore, MD - Oct 31st - Details here.

If you have a race coming up, especially one in the Midwest, and you'd like me to post it, drop me an email.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the blo/no allycat is in bloomington illinois

Simon said...

Thanks, changed.

Jimmyrigged said...

night of the living tread is devils night. october 30th not september 30th. thanks for throwing up the flyer!

Simon said...

Thanks for the correction.

Man, I really fucked up this post, huh?

Armando said...

Hey are you from Caracas? because I live here

Simon said...

Hey Armando, I'm not from Caracas but I am living here right now. Please tell me there's a secret track bike scene I've been missing!