Tuesday, September 1, 2009

May I Introduce...

... my new partner in irrelevant, throwaway blogging about track bikes, t-shirts and illegal street races: Aaron Dykstra!

Aaron on the left and me on the right, racing at Kenosha at Velocity 2006. Photo by the brilliant PeteD of Cog Magazine.

Even though he's at least as lazy as me, I think between the two of us we should be able to get some regular content going on here, and maybe even run a couple of giveaways, get some buttons made, who knows?

5 comments:

j.dot said...

can we have a more formal intro? i would love to know more of number 2...peace.

Tracko said...

Holla! How you been Aaron?

Aaron said...

What's a j.dot?




What's up Kyle? I'm golden man!

Josh said...

will Aaron be throwing his hands up in pre-victory celebration? too soon?

marcus said...

no chicagoans (sad)
but it will be good to hear from Aaron on a regular basis (reconsidered to happy)