Tuesday, September 8, 2009

oh hello there...


OK- here we go. I'll make this short and sweet. I'm excited to be on board here at HN. Hopefully, I'll be the first of many employees that will soon run an empire in the urban track scene. Kidding. I am stoked to be here though, and if the stars align should have some interesting things to offer. Including shameless ploys to trick you all into accepting and loving me as much you all do Simon (more later this week).

Here's what I look like in various states of facial hair and arrest:

photos by AFY and Gavin Gould


Stay tuned for more...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello cutie; let's get this party started!

andrew.yeoman said...

Now not only is Fiji covered, but now Western Virginia is too, damn!! (Get into some trouble for me in LV).

Simon said...

Yeah, we've really got the scene hot-spots covered...