Saturday, January 26, 2008

Team Pegasus

The annual Team Pegasus party is in Milwaukee today, so I'm missing it. The team is basically a bunch of friends from Chicago and Milwaukee that likes to ride bikes. We race track, road, cross, mountain bike. If it has two wheels and pedals, we will race it. And, we'll look good doing it. Which is the most important thing, right? Here's a few photos of the team in action. I miss you guys.


Obviously, this is only the important members of the team. Not pictured: hangers-on and losers. Photo by Kat.


Michelle and Aaron warming up at VeloCity 2007, Kenosha WI. Photo by PeteD.


See what I mean about looking good? Damn, son! ChrisP's glamour shot. Yes, I spell glamour with a u.


ChrisE (cough, raver, cough) at the Washington Park Halloween Cyclocross Classic. Photo by Callie.



Ben, Chris and Henry standing around at VeloCity 2007. Photo by Trevor.

Josh showing how it's done at the ChiCrossCup race in Jackson Park. Photo by Amanda.



Great photo of Henry sprinting at Northbrook by Trevor.



Shawn and Henry going into turn 3 of the Brewer's Hill criterium. Photo by Josh.


KatySnaks on her way to becoming Wisconsin State Cyclocross Champion! Photo by Kat.

2 comments:

Ben VC said...

Simon, you're the South American team leader. Make it happen!

Simon said...

Ha! I'll try, Ben. First I have to figure out how to unpack my bike from the case. I have no idea how we got the bikes in there. I have even less an idea of how to get them out.