Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hipster Nascar Cycling Caps For Sale

So I finally got off my arse and managed to get some Hipster Nascar cycling caps made by the good folks at Cognition Caps. The caps are grey, with the logo embroidered on the side and the marking lines of a velodrome embroidered on the underside of the brim. This way, when you're in the pub after a race night at the track, you can use the brim of the hat to illustrate exactly where you were in turn 4 when you got boxed-in. It's great for making excuses.




And, if you buy a cap, you might get a few Hipster Nascar badges thrown in. Might being the operative word.


The caps are $28 each, with free postage to anywhere in the world. I only had 10 made, and I don't think I'll be having anymore made anytime soon, so these are limited edition. If you want one, email me (address is on the top right of the page) and I'll send you the PayPal details.

And if you're looking for sweet cycling caps check out Cognition Caps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot damn, looking good!

j.dot said...

i'll say like your lovely wife said to me about my hat..."nice hat. i just don't care for it"...ouch!

No One Line said...

Wow, those hats look great! The tracklines on the underside of the brim are a great touch. I love 'em.